Monday, May 9, 2011

If you had 3 wishes what would they be and why would you pick them?

If I had 3 wishes the first would be I would wish to  have lots and lots of money.  I know that sounds greedy but there are so many good things I would do with it.  I would help my Aunt and Uncle who want to move to FL and could really use the help affording it.  I would help my sister who wants to do fertility treatments so she can try to have a baby but can't really afford it.  I would help my parents by paying off their mortgage cause that would help them so much.  I would also give some to charity and set up college funds for my son and my nieces and nephews. My second wish would be for my mom to no longer have any health problems.  She had polio as a kid and no has so many problems because of it.  I would make her all better.  My third and last wish would be for the world to be at peace.  No more fighting and no more wars. That way no one has to lose any more sons or daughters or moms or dads.  So that's what I would do with my 3 wishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment