Sunday, May 8, 2011

If you could spend an afternoon with one member of your extended family, who would it be? Tell why you chose this person and tell what you do together.

Make Up Blog for 5/2/11

If could spend the afternoon with anyone I would want one more afternoon with my grandma.  I know I would need a miracle cause her passed away almost 18 months ago now but I miss her so much.  I'd love to just hear her voice one more time.  I would tell her I loved her and I missed her and that I know some day I will see her again.  I'd want to get her to make me biscuits one more time before her had to go.  She made them better than anyone else in the world, well that and her homemade jelly.  This way I could learn how and keep making em for mine family.  I miss my grandma so much so that's who I wish I could have an afternoon with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment