Thursday, April 28, 2011

What advice would give to someone who stole something but now feels guilty about it and why would you give that advice

If someone I know stole something I would tell them stealing is wrong.  I would explain that the reason they feel guilty is because they probably already knew that stealing is wrong.  I would tell them that the person they stole from or the store they stole from is hurt by what they did.  I would suggest to them what they could do is tell the truth.  They should take the stolen thing or things back to wherever they stole it from and return it.  This may seem hard but in the end doing the right thing will make them feel better.  That is why I would tell them to take it back.  Not only is the truth always the right thing to do but it will make them feel so much better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment